Wowser! Wouldn't this be great!!! I never win, but hope springs eternal and this is one generous give away!
Thanks for the chance!
TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
To get my oldest son out of the hospital (he has been in 5 weeks on Monday) and be able to have my husband and four kids togther instead of being in different states. (We are in UT at Primary Children's and my family is home in MT) All together and at home. :-)
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
We all get up at 6 and open presents by going in a cirlce. It is a fun time to see what everyone got and appreciate how lucky we are to be hanging out together. Then we make a big breakfast together.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A scrapbook retreat.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We make ornaments together. We challenge ourselves to use craft supplies that we already have. We also drive around to look at lights and look at the scrapbook pages of past Christmas celebrations.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Yatzee, Parcheesi, Battleship, Life, Payday, Uno...to name a few. loll
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Getting up early with my kids and playing the new family board game together later in the day.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
We already are this year. Because of Alex's hospital stay we will be in Utah. Luckily my in laws live in a nearby town.
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
An XBox Hard Drive
The Kinect Dance Bundle